The nation’s leading safety advocate for more than 100 years, the National Safety Council is a nonprofit organization with the mission of eliminating preventable deaths at work, in homes and communities, and on the road.
Driven by Data
NSC publishes Injury Facts, an annual compilation of statistics on unintentional injuries – the fourth leading cause of death.
- Safety+Health® magazine provides national safety news and analysis
- NSC offers many options for workplace and driver safety training, including packaged, classroom, private on-site or online
- NSC Congress & Expo is the world’s largest gathering of safety professionals
- Journey to Safety Excellence® is a roadmap for continuous improvement
- The Council promotes June as National Safety Month
The Campbell Institute at NSC
The global center of excellence for environmental health and safety, the Campbell Institute at NSC collaborates with top performing organizations to share research and best practices widely across industries.